The PhosBan Reactor 150 is designd with the upflow principle to achieve the most efficient use of Phosban or other chemical filter media.
By pushing water from the bottom upward through a dispersion plate, it forces an even distribution of water through the media, and prevents channeling.
* Dimensions : 17.5 (H) x 4" (W).
* Connection for hoses : 1/2" hose barbed connection.
* Capacity : Use with 130 grams (250ml) to 200 grams (385 ml) of PhosBan.
* Aquarium Size : One reactor is designed for up to 150 gallons.
* Recommended flow rate: 80 gph for 130 grams, 90 gph for 200 grams PhosBan.
* Can be installed as hang-on, sump, above tank, etc.
* Available to use with any other medias such as Granular, HydroCarbon 2 Activated carbon or ROWAphos.